Reading comprehension tends to be an area in need of improvement in many schools with high concentrations of English Language Learners, Standard English Learners, and even some “high performing” schools admit that students can read but they don’t know what they’re reading. We tend to teach the same way we’ve been taught. However, there are [...]
Tag Archive 'reading comprehension'
Visitors come from…
- calliehedrick on You’re Not in Title-I-Land Anymore, part 3
- My Best Posts On How To Prepare For Standardized Tests (And Why They’re Bad) | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day... on Refusing To Give A Standardized Test
- Week in Lab: Success, Failure, and the Lessons Learned | Reflections on Teaching on Is Brainpop Bad For Students?
- The “Best” Articles (And Blog Posts) About Education Policy — 2009 | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day... on Why not “cure” poverty instead?
- The Best Sites To Learn & Teach About Thanksgiving | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day... on Is Brainpop Bad For Students?